Herbal Products >> Minso®st. Johns Wort 300mg
|Product Name||:||Minso®st. Johns Wort 300mg|
Minso capsule is indicated to mental depression, Menopausal syndrome, PMS, Anxiety, Sleeping disturbance (Insomnia), Fatigue, Seasonal affected disorder (SAD). It enhances Memory, Mental concentration & Receptivity.
|Dosage & Administration||:||
1 capsule 3 times daily or as advised by the registered physician.
Composition: Each capsule contains 300 mg standardized extract of St.John's wort.
Description: St. John's wort is a perennial herb having yellow flowers. Its medicinal value is known for over 2000 years.
Pharmacology: The extract of St.John's wort binds with GABA-A, GABA-B, adenosine, benzodiazepine, inositol, triphosphate and MAO-A & MAO-B receptors. Its active alkaloid is hyperforin which elevates sodium ions. Elevation of sodium ions effects the serotonin uptake inhibition. The researchers believe that its Anti depressant effects may be mediated through changes in serotonin & dopamine neurotransmission.
Side effects: Extract of St.John's wort is well tolerated. In Europe about 8 million patients were treated with this plant. A few reports of side effects were received. Some patients had allergic reactions and some suffered with gastrointestinal disorders.
Contraindication: This plant contains some weak Mono amino oxidize inhibitors (MAOI) properties which may add to the effects of other MAOI drugs.
During pregnancy: There is no available data during pregnancy. The WHO monograph recommends that St. John's wort should not be taken during pregnancy without advice of the physician (WHO, 2002).
Storage: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight. Store below 25 C in a dry place.
Supply MINSO Capsule: Each box contains 30 capsules in blister packs.
Terms & Conditions
- Please mention the code number while ordering any item.
- These items are supplied in packs of 100 each.
- The cost of one pack is mentioned with the picture of each product.
- Shipping charges are mentioned with the picture of each product. Products are send by Express Mail Service (EMS), which reaches within 10 - 12 days to the destination. Other arrangements can also be made with negotiation with the client.
- Delivery time at least one month, after receiving confirmed order.
- Payments can be made either by cheques drawn in favor of "Mirco Laboratories & Mirco Nutricare " or by bank transfer as advised to the client.
- For further details, contact at email@example.com.